- Netflix has released the teaser trailer for its upcoming Korean action film “Seoul Vibe.”
- “Seoul Vibe” revolves around a team of skilled street drivers and mechanics who go undercover to “dismantle” a money-laundering ring.
- Former South Korean President Roh Tae-woo confessed to charges of bribery in 1995 after successfully hosting the Olympics a few years prior.
- The film is similarly set during the start of the 1988 Seoul Olympics, although it is unclear whether it will center around the former President’s specific case.
- As seen from the trailer, the film will feature epic car chase scenes in the country’s capital and old-school hip hop themes which were characteristic of the time.
- The film boasts a star-studded cast, including actor Yoo Ah-in (“Voice of Silence”), who will star as investigative team leader Dong-wook.
Netflix has released the adrenaline-fueled first teaser trailer for its upcoming Korean action film “Seoul Vibe.”
“Seoul Vibe” revolves around a team of skilled street drivers and mechanics who go undercover to expose a money-laundering ring at the time of the 1988 Seoul Olympic Games.