- Daniel Ryan Gore, a 16-year-old juvenile, has been charged with murder in the first degree for the death of Milana Li, a 13-year-old girl who was found dead at a park in Oregon on May 10.
- Prior to the murder of Li, Gore was on probation for second-degree theft, second-degree arson and second-degree criminal mischief. Gore’s criminal history includes trying to set a movie theater on fire as well as damaging and stealing from a theater on two other occasions.
- The circumstances of Li’s death remain unclear. Reports have not determined how Li died and if Li knew Gore.
- The 16-year-old juvenile has not entered a plea for the death of Milani Li. He will remain in custody until his next court appearance on June 3.
A 16-year-old boy has been charged for the murder of a 13-year-old girl who was found dead at a park in Oregon earlier this month.
Daniel Ryan Gore was charged with murder in the first degree in Washington County Juvenile Court on Friday morning, according to the Beaverton Police Department.
- Milana Li, a 13-year-old sixth-grade student, was found dead in a park in Beaverton, Oregon, on May 10, about 24 hours after her mother reported her missing.
- While Li’s cause of death has yet to be disclosed, police said an autopsy found Li to have died in a homicide.
- Rstay Hofman, a family friend, created a GoFundMe page to raise $50,000 to support the grieving family. Nearly $37,000 has been raised so far..
- Police urge anyone with information regarding Li’s case to contact Detective Cindy Herring at 503-526-2280.
A 13-year-old girl was found dead at a park in Oregon, about 24 hours after her mother reported her missing.
Officers responded to the Westside Linear Park in Beaverton before 3 p.m. to reports of “suspicious circumstances.” They found the body of Milana Li in a small stream off the Westside Regional Trail on May 10.