- 25-year-old PGA Tour star Collin Morikawa married his long-time girlfriend, Katherine Zhu, on Saturday.
- Zhu posted pictures taken during their wedding – complete with a cameo of their dog Koa in a tuxedo – on Instagram on Monday.
- “11.26.22 A day we will remember forever,” Zhu wrote in the caption of her post, which has already received over 10,000 likes.
- Morikawa and Zhu, who have been in a relationship for over five years now, tied the knot almost a year after they announced their engagement in November 2021.
- Throughout their relationship, Zhu has stayed by Morikawa's side, consistently supporting him whenever he competes for major titles.
PGA Tour star Collin Morikawa married his longtime girlfriend, Katherine Zhu, on Saturday.
Morikawa, 25, has been in a relationship with Zhu, 25, for over five years now. The couple, who met through college golf while attending the University of California, Berkeley, tied the knot almost a year after they announced their engagement in November 2021.
While the spotlight is now shining on recent PGA Champ Collin Morikawa, some are focusing their attention on his 24-year-old girlfriend, Katherine Zhu, who has always displayed pride in her boyfriend’s achievement over the past few months.
Zhu, who attended Pepperdine University in California, joined the 23-year-old professional golfer in celebrating the victory after winning the US PGA Championship on Sunday at TPC Harding Park in San Francisco, according to New York Post. The couple posed together beside the Wanamaker Trophy.