- SBS K-drama “Business Proposal” is currently the third most-watched TV series on Netflix at 32.5 million hours viewed between March 28 and April 3.
- “Business Proposal” has now ranked as Netflix’s top non-English show globally for three consecutive weeks.
- Based on the webtoon “The Office Blind Date” written by Haehwa, the series follows Shin Ha-ri, an office employee who goes on a blind date with her company’s CEO in place of her friend, a rich heiress of another company.
- “Business Proposal” features former I.O.I member Kim Se-jeong as the protagonist Shin Ha-ri and Ahn Hyo-seop of “Abyss” as the CEO.
- The K-drama aired its 12th and final episode yesterday.
SBS K-drama series “Business Proposal” has continued its reign as Netflix’s most-watched non-English show globally for the third consecutive week.
“Business Proposal” clocked in with 32.5 million hours viewed between March 28 and April 3, also making it the third most-watched series overall for that week. This marks the K-drama’s third consecutive week as the most watched non-English series, with 30.9 million hours viewed in the second week.