7 Men Samurai
Teen girl arrested for stalking, brandishing box cutter at member of Japanese boy band 7 Men Samurai
- Police arrested a 17-year-old high school student who followed 7 Men Samurai musical group member Taiko Sasaki on four separate occasions between April 1, 2021 and May 8, 2022.
- She began following him after she spotted him at the Shibuya Station in Tokyo and “fell in love at first sight.”
- The teen would reportedly call on the musician and grab him, causing Sasaki to consult with the Shibuya Police Station in November.
- The police previously issued warnings and spoke to her parents. However, the student followed and approached Sasaki with a box cutter on April 30.
- Sasaki was not injured. The teen was apprehended before she could harm herself and others.
Shibuya Police arrested a 17-year-old girl for stalking and brandishing a box cutter at a member of the Japanese boy band 7 Men Samurai.
The Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department announced the arrest of the unidentified high school student on Wednesday in Yokohama for violating the Stalker Control Law and Act on Punishment of Physical Violence.