A brave toddler went viral on TikTok for devouring Samyang noodles just to defy her mother, who warned her they would be too spicy.
@workingwithmonolidsThe teenage years will be scary. #helpme♬ original sound – Baby Evee
- Beauty influencer Francesca Tanmizi, also known by her handle @workingwithmonolids, shared the awesome yet worrying video on her social media accounts on Tuesday. Tanmizi is a Singapore-based social media personality who shot to fame on Reddit and Instagram for her makeup tutorials for mono-lidded eyes, according to Vogue Singapore.
- Tanmizi filmed her daughter, Evee, eating a few strands of the famous South Korean instant ramen noodles. “Are you sure it’s not too spicy?” she asks her daughter. “Okay, you can have more.”
- At one point in the video, Tanmizi thinks her daughter will finally give up on the spicy noodles, but to her surprise, Evee keeps on going. She can also be heard sniffling behind the camera.
- Tanmizi then tells her daughter, “Evee, if it’s too spicy, it’s okay. This is too spicy even for mummy. Can we stop?” Evee eventually asks for water in the end
- Many social media users commended the toddler for how she handled the notoriously spicy noodles.
Featured Imagive via @workingwithmonolids