Through Feb. 20, South Coast Plaza is offering a substantial assortment of limited-time prizes, limited-edition gifts, experiences and culinary specialties to kick off the Year of the Tiger:
- Enter-to-Win Extravaganza until Feb. 20 – Enter to win an $800 South Coast Plaza shopping spree and prizes from restaurants and boutiques like Moynat, David Yurman and Oscar de la Renta.
- Specialty, limited-edition, boutique items – Visit your favorite fashion retailers to see their limited-edition, Year of the Tiger-themed capsule collections, products, and red envelopes!
- Special Menus – Restaurants including ANQI, Water Grill, and Knife Pleat are offering limited-time menu items to celebrate the Lunar New Year.
- Holiday store displays – many of the shopping center’s boutiques have put up special Year of the Tiger window displays and decorated their stores.
- Traditional instrumental Chinese music Feb. 5-6
- 2:00-4:00 p.m. in Jewel Court
- Cultural exhibits until Feb. 20 – Photographic exhibits “Celebrating Chinese New Year with Kids around the World” and “Dragon Dance Performances at the Spring Festival” are presented by the Consulate-General of the People’s Republic of China in Los Angeles, and LIULI Crystal Art presents a sculpture exhibit – all found on level 2 in the Nordstrom wing.
- Follow for updates on the celebration!
Visit South Coast Plaza’s Lunar New Year celebration on Facebook and come see this spectacular display of Lunar New Year culture and traditions that only California’s largest shopping center can pull off before it’s gone!
Feature Image via South Coast Plaza
This post was created by NextShark with South Coast Plaza