- “To all the people using my photos on dating apps… I question your taste,” Liu tweeted on Thursday.
- He shared an image of him in a dating profile of a man claiming to be Daniel from North Hollywood.
- Liu’s Twitter followers chimed in with jokes, with some saying they almost were catfished by someone pretending to be the Shang-Chi star.
- Last year, Liu shared some profiles from eHarmony, OkCupid and Tinder.
- “I would greatly appreciate it if you swiped right on these people that are clearly the real me and not at all impersonating me,” Liu wrote in jest.
- In one of the photos, a user claiming to be 22-year-old Jake from Kuala Lumpur, says he is looking for a “sexting partner.”
- In his tweet, Liu highlighted Jake’s eye-catching bio, saying, “Props to Jake for being upfront with what he wants!”
A daily dose of Asian America's essential stories, in under 5 minutes.
Get our collection of Asian America's most essential stories to your inbox daily for free.
Unsure? Check out our Newsletter Archive.