The San Francisco Police Department recently put out a public assistance notice looking for an 84-year-old woman who is “considered at risk due to her age and possible medical condition.”
Missing person details: Jean Chang Kan Fung was reported missing on May 28, after failing to return home to her residence at Richmond District from a walk, the SFPD said.
Additional photo of Ms. Fung pic.twitter.com/xaUN1bfdld
— San Francisco Police (@SFPD) June 1, 2021
- The woman, described with white hair, is five feet tall and weighs 90 pounds, was last seen wearing a puffy red or pink jacket, purple sweater, brown pants, black “UGG” boots and a red beanie with an “LG” logo.
- She frequents Clement Street, the Golden Gate Bridge, Crissy Field and the Gratton and River Rock Casinos.
- Those who may have information about Fung can reach the SFPD at its 24-hour tip line at 1-415-575-4444 or Text a Tip to TIP411 and begin the text message with SFPD.
- The SPFD advised anyone who may have seen Fung to contact local authorities and “be prepared to provide her current location and clothing description.”
Other details: An Instagram Story post forwarded to NextShark via email states the family reportedly looked for Fung at the Marina, but they could not find her at the location.
- Fung’s grandson allegedly said in another post that his grandmother “doesn’t have dementia/mental disabilities so she should be able to navigate home.”
Featured Image via SFPD