A daily dose of Asian America's essential stories, in under 5 minutes.
Get our collection of Asian America's most essential stories to your inbox daily for free.
Unsure? Check out our Newsletter Archive.
- The woman, described with white hair, is five feet tall and weighs 90 pounds, was last seen wearing a puffy red or pink jacket, purple sweater, brown pants, black “UGG” boots and a red beanie with an “LG” logo.
- She frequents Clement Street, the Golden Gate Bridge, Crissy Field and the Gratton and River Rock Casinos.
- Those who may have information about Fung can reach the SFPD at its 24-hour tip line at 1-415-575-4444 or Text a Tip to TIP411 and begin the text message with SFPD.
- The SPFD advised anyone who may have seen Fung to contact local authorities and “be prepared to provide her current location and clothing description.”
- Fung’s grandson allegedly said in another post that his grandmother “doesn’t have dementia/mental disabilities so she should be able to navigate home.”