A new forest theme park opening soon in Tokyo will be a complete paradise for Pokémon fans.
Poké habitat: Those who have been wanting to unleash their inner Pokémon trainers will soon be able to visit Pokémon Wonder, reported Kotaku.
- Pokémon Wonder will open its doors on July 17 at a spot behind Yomiuriland, the largest amusement park in Tokyo. It will run until April 3, 2022.
- The park is situated on an actual 4,500-square-meter (48,400-square-foot) forest in Inagi, which has remained untouched for two decades, according to the park’s website.
- Made from organic materials, over 50 Pokémon figures are hidden and scattered around the park for the guests to discover.
Gotta find ’em all: Guests can take on an immersive adventure as a “Pokémon researcher” and be tasked with spotting different Pokémon in the area.
- As the figures are not as colorful as their anime and plushie toy counterparts, they can blend well in nature and spotting them can be tricky.
- Parkgoers can take in the beauty of nature as they hunt for the Pokémon hidden in three different areas within the park.
- Participants are given 90 minutes to locate the figures in Wonder Field, Ancient Stone Wall and Whispering Bamboo Grove.
Featured Image via Pokémon WONDER