A daily dose of Asian America's essential stories, in under 5 minutes.
Get our collection of Asian America's most essential stories to your inbox daily for free.
Unsure? Check out our Newsletter Archive.
- 1 recipe vegetarian pho broth
- 6 ounces firm tofu, cut in dominoes
- Soy sauce to taste (optional)
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 3 broccoli crowns, broken into florets and cut in slices 1/4 inch thick
- A 3-inch piece of white radish, peeled and cut in 1 1/2-inch julienne
- 1/2 cup Asian or purple basil leaves, slivered if large, left whole if small
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 to 4 bird or serrano chilies, sliced thin or finely chopped (to taste)
- 6 mint sprigs
- 3 to 4 limes, cut in wedges