Spire Entertainment’s 11-member boy group Omega X recently announced the U.S. segment of their upcoming “Connect: Don’t Give Up” world tour.
The U.S. segment of the tour will span 12 cities, starting on Oct. 1 in Boston and concluding in Los Angeles on Oct. 23. Last month, Omega X revealed that they will be performing in five cities in Latin America, including Mexico City and Bogotá, Colombia.
The U.S. dates and venues for “Connect: Don’t Give Up” are as follows:
- Oct. 1 in Boston at The Cabot
- Oct. 3 in New York at Palladium Time Square
- Oct. 4 in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, at FM Kirby Center
- Oct. 6 in Atlanta at Center Stage Theater
- Oct. 7 in Orlando, Florida, at The Plaza Live
- Oct. 9 in Louisville, Kentucky, at Old Forester’s Paristown Hall
- Oct. 10 in Chicago at Concord Music Hall
- Oct. 12 in Denver at Fillmore Auditorium
- Oct. 15 in Dallas at House of Blues Dallas
- Oct. 16 in San Antonio at Vibes Entertainment Center
- Oct. 18 in Phoenix at The Marquee
- Oct. 23 in Los Angeles at The Orpheum Theatre
Omega X debuted in June 2021 with the mini-album “Vamos.” The group consists of Hwichan, Sebin, Hangyeom, Taedong, Xen, Jehyun, Kevin, Junghoon, Hyuk, Yechan and leader Jaehan.