Olivia Rodrigo is breaking records as the first ever artist to have three singles land in the top 10 on Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart at the beginning of her career.
About the artist: Olivia Rodrigo is a Filipino American singer and actress who has been taking the world by storm with her musical talent.
- Her three singles, “Driver’s License”, “Deja Vu” and “Good 4 U,” all hit the Top 10 on Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart, according to MSN News.
- Rodrigo’s newest single “Good 4 U” is currently the #1 song on the Hot 100 Chart.
- She debuted her first single “Driver’s License” in January and released hit songs since then, including her newest album “Sour.”
Rodrigo’s New Album: Rodrigo’s debut album “Sour” was released on May 21 and has already secured the #1 spot on the iTunes album chart, reported Rolling Stone.
- “Sour” garnered positive reactions from fans and celebrities, including Olivia O’Brien, Jenny Yang and Eugene Lee Yang.
- O’Brien tweeted that the album “makes me wanna teleport back to high school” and pretend she is 16 and “a boy just broke my heart.”