A daily dose of Asian America's essential stories, in under 5 minutes.
Get our collection of Asian America's most essential stories to your inbox daily for free.
Unsure? Check out our Newsletter Archive.
- The series aims “to help contestants show their true unlimited potential in becoming true artists,” SM Entertainment founder Lee Soo-Man said.
- The chosen contestants will be sent to Seoul to participate in a K-pop bootcamp at the SM Entertainment Campus.
- Contestants will compete in various challenges, from dancing to singing, during every episode.
- The SM Entertainment founder will judge and mentor the contestants alongside the NCT members.
- MGM Worldwide Television Group Chairman Mark Burnett will help produce the series.
- A production date has yet to be released.