- Video game developer 24 Entertainment announced the Bruce Lee collaboration via a new trailer released on Sunday.
- The two-minute cinematic preview showcases an animated version of Lee performing his iconic moves in a desert landscape. His familiar black and yellow tracksuit also makes an appearance as he does his nunchaku routine at the end of the clip.
- According to 24 Entertainment, the Bruce Lee/Naraka crossover will be the highlight of its inaugural fan festival.
- In addition to the skins, players using other Naraka characters such as Tarka Ji, Tianhai, Temulch, Yueshan, Viper Ning, Matari, Kurumi and Valda can wear Lee-inspired “Dragon Will” and “Dragon Shadow” outfits.
- Nunchucks bearing the icon’s signature will be also available as a downloadable weapon.
- The online game focuses on melee combat, pitting 60 combatants against each other with the winner being the last fighter standing.
- The first-ever “Naraka: Bladepoint World Championship eSports” event set for next year was announced last month and will have a $1.5 million prize pool.
- “Naraka: Bladepoint” will be free to download on Steam for a limited time from Dec. 17 until Dec. 21.
A daily dose of Asian America's essential stories, in under 5 minutes.
Get our collection of Asian America's most essential stories to your inbox daily for free.
Unsure? Check out our Newsletter Archive.