International tennis superstar Naomi Osaka has had enough of “creepy” comments from social media users who criticize her choice of clothing in photos.
Bikini photos: Osaka recently shared images of herself wearing a bikini on Instagram, sparking a barrage of criticisms from some of her followers.
- Osaka shared an image of herself wearing blue swimsuit bottoms, a yellow sweatshirt and a pair of Nike SB Dunk Low Pro Ben & Jerry’s “Chunky Dunky” sneakers.
- The photo prompted a person in the comments to say: “I don’t get why you would post half naked pics of yourself. Have some class… you don’t need to do this.”
- “From a pleasant introvert girl to a wannabe e-chic. What a change, what a change :(,” wrote a Twitter user.
- In another image, Osaka can be seen posing by the pool wearing a silver mini-dress.
- One commenter took a jab at her looks and said, “Is that pregnancy or quarantine stomach?”
- Some users even went as far as telling her to cover herself up and “save that for your husband,” according to Yahoo Sport Australia.
- Meanwhile, others suggested that she was being “exploited by her team,” according to Yahoo Canada Style.
Out of line: The 22-year-old athlete eventually addressed his online critics, telling her followers that the unwarranted comments on her public image were “creeping” her out.
- She also pointed out how it’s none of other people’s business what she wears.
- Her tweet drew words of support and encouragement from her fans and social media followers.