Lana Condor‘s latest film “Moonshot” is set to release on HBO Max early next year.
Something to look forward to: The streaming platform recently announced that the upcoming “romantic comedy with a sci-fi twist” is set to premiere on March 24, reported Deadline.
- Condor stars alongside Cole Sprouse, Mason Gooding, Emily Rudd and Zach Braff.
- The film, which was announced in June 2020, is set in the future on a human-colonized Mars, as NextShark previously reported.
- Condor and Sprouse play two college students who board a space shuttle to reunite with their significant others on Mars.
- Based on a screenplay by Max Taxe, “Moonshot” will be the first solo feature to be directed by Chris Winterbauer.
More on Condor: The 24-year-old Vietnamese-born American actor last starred in “To All the Boys: Always and Forever,” the final installment of the hit Netflix rom-com franchise “To All the Boys.”
- In February, it was announced that Condor will also be starring in “Boo, Bitch,” an upcoming eight-episode series on Netflix, reported Variety.
- In the half-hour series, the actor plays a high school senior who “seizes the opportunity to change her narrative and start living an epic life, only to find out the next morning that she’s a ghost.”
- Condor is also set to star in “Girls Night,” a comedy with Brianna Hildebrand (“Lucifer,” “Deadpool”) that is currently in pre-production.
Featured Image via Lana Condor (left) and GQ (right)