- The most expensive Happy Meal ($21.89) and Big Mac ($21.89) can also be found in Lebanon, apparently because of the price inflation in the country.
- France and Monaco’s Signature Charolais & Sauce Aux 2 Moutardes ($14.38) places second while Switzerland and Liechtenstein’s Big Tasty Smokey Double Bacon ($13.56) is the third most expensive McDonald’s item.
- Israel’s Mega Tokyo burger, which features grilled mushrooms and an “Asian barbecue sauce” ($13.48), takes fourth place.
- Denmark’s Homestyle x Henrik Jyrk Tokyo Teriyaki ($9.55), another Asian-themed burger, was “developed by gourmet chef Henrik Jyrk, and features onion rings, beef steak, and teriyaki sauce in a brioche bun.” The burger was ranked ninth.
A daily dose of Asian America's essential stories, in under 5 minutes.
Get our collection of Asian America's most essential stories to your inbox daily for free.
Unsure? Check out our Newsletter Archive.
- Asian nations like Malaysia and the Philippines also offer affordable Happy Meals at $2.47 and $2.17, respectively.
- Kazakhstan’s Big Tasty will cost you just $3.05, which is less than a large Coke ($4 or more) from countries such as Germany and Luxembourg.
- Finally, while Lebanon sells large fries for $13.27, the Philippines sells them for $0.48.