- K-pop girl group Loona announced the dates for the Europe leg of their world tour on Saturday.
- In partnership with K-pop concert promoters MyMusicTaste, the BlockBerry Creative artists will head to five cities across Europe starting with Warsaw, Poland, on Sept. 6 and concluding in London on Sept. 16.
- They dropped the six-track EP “Summer Special [Flip That]” in June, led by the title track music video of the same name.
- Loona will also be a headlining group at KCON LA 2022 in August.
Blockberry Creative girl group Loona is living up to their world tour name “Loonatheworld” with Saturday’s announcement of their Europe concert circuit.
Just as with their 14 sold-out shows in America and Mexico, the 12member girl group is collaborating again with K-pop concert promoters MyMusicTaste for a five-city run starting in Warsaw, Poland, on Sept. 6 and ending in London on Sept. 16.
#Orbit in EUROPE![📢Tour Announcement] 2022 LOONA 1st World Tour : [LOONATHEWORLD]✨ in EUROPE
LOONA invites you to their universe! 🌌
— MyMusicTaste (@_mymusictaste) July 23, 2022
The full list of stops are as follows:
- September 6 in Warsaw, Poland | Arena COS Torwar
- September 8 in Amsterdam, Netherlands| AFAS Live
- September 11 in Frankfurt, Germany | Jahrhunderthalle
- September 13 in Paris, France | Le Zenith
- September 16 in London, United Kingdom | O2 Academy Brixton
Presale tickets will be available starting July 25 at 10 a.m. BST. Note that tour promoters MyMusicTaste are not the promoters for the Paris show, and their presale only applies to the other four cities. General tickets for all five cities will be available from July 27 at 10 a.m. BST.
Loona’s world tour follows their most recent comeback last month, the six-song EP “Summer Special [Flip That],” led by the title track music video of the same name. The album also features their “Queendom” Season 2 finale song, “Pose.”
💙KCON 2022 LA DAILY FINAL LINEUP ANNOUNCEMENT💚
— KCONUSA (@kconusa) July 20, 2022
Featured Image via loonatheworld