- The group of four left the restaurant as their server went to get the bill, totaling around $150.
- This is the second consecutive day customers left the restaurant without paying.
- The three women from K-Elements BBQ’s first “dine and dash” incident owe the restaurant around $100.
A daily dose of Asian America's essential stories, in under 5 minutes.
Get our collection of Asian America's most essential stories to your inbox daily for free.
Unsure? Check out our Newsletter Archive.
- K-Elements BBQ is currently open four days a week following its extended closure during the start of the pandemic.
- There have been other incidents of Asian businesses being targeted in San Francisco resulting in costly effects and near closure.
- “Especially right now, food costs have been rising. I mean the profit margin is definitely lower than what we had before, so every single one counts right now,” Lau said.