K-pop boy group Verivery recently announced the dates and venues for their upcoming U.S. and Latin American tour “Page: O.”
In collaboration with event promoters MyMusicTaste, the Jellyfish Entertainment septet will visit over a dozen cities starting in Boston on Sept. 14 and concluding in Mexico City on Oct. 16.
A daily dose of Asian America's essential stories, in under 5 minutes.
Get our collection of Asian America's most essential stories to your inbox daily for free.
Unsure? Check out our Newsletter Archive.
The full list of dates and venues for Verivery’s tour, which was released on Tuesday, is as follows:
Verivery was the first K-pop act to tour in the U.S. in late 2021 and are excited to be back.
- Sept. 14 in Boston at The Cabot
- Sept. 15 in New Haven, Connecticut, at Toad’s Place
- Sept. 17 in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, at Musikfest Café
- Sept. 18 in New York at Sony Hall
- Sept. 21 in Atlanta at Center Stage
- Sept. 22 in Orlando, Florida, at The Plaza Live
- Sept. 24 in Covington, Louisiana, at Madison Theater
- Sept. 26 in Chicago at Concord Music Hall
- Sept. 28 in Minneapolis at Skyway Theatre
- Sept. 30 in Lawrence, Kansas, at Granada Theater
- Oct. 2 in Dallas at House of Blues
- Oct. 5 in San Antonio at Vibes Event Center
- Oct. 7 in Los Angeles at The Vermont
- Oct. 9 in San Francisco at The Midway
- Oct. 14 in Santiago, Chile, at Teatro Coliseo
- Oct. 16 in Mexico City at Auditorio BlackBerry
In a statement to Billboard, the septet said, “We’re so glad to be given a chance to go on another tour in just nine months. We’re so excited to be able to show our fans how much we’ve grown through our performances and interactions with our fans.”
“Last December, we were hit by such an unimaginable amount of passion and energy from our fans while on tour that we want to experience that feeling once more on stage, but this time we’re also preparing so much to give back to all the fans by making even more precious memories,” they added.Verivery debuted in 2019 and is composed of members Dongheon, Hoyoung, Minchan, Gyehyeon, Yeonho, Yongseung and Kangmin. Since their debut, they have released six mini-albums, two single albums and 33 songs. Their debut studio album “Series ‘O’ Round 3: Whole,” which they released in April, features their hit track “Undercover.”