- “How the hell do you get the towel in the batter and even fry it!?!?” she wrote. “So disgusting and embarrassing.”
- Perez’s chicken order, intended for her son, was delivered to her home late Tuesday from a Jollibee branch in Bonifacio Global City (BGC).
- The post attracted thousands of reactions from disappointed customers of the largest fast-food chain in the Philippines.
A daily dose of Asian America's essential stories, in under 5 minutes.
Get our collection of Asian America's most essential stories to your inbox daily for free.
Unsure? Check out our Newsletter Archive.
- Jollibee announced that it is conducting a thorough investigation of the matter and has decided to close the branch for three days starting June 3.
- The company will review the store’s compliance with procedures and retrain its staff to ensure the incident will not happen again.
- Fans also posted messages of support for the popular fast-food chain.