The main cast of the tvN K-drama “Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha,” which was released weekly on Netflix, gave their final thoughts about the beloved drama.
“Healing” drama: “Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha” has been considered a “healing” romance drama by the creators, and its final episode was released Oct. 17, Rappler reported.
- The South Korean drama is about a dentist who moves to a small countryside city called Gongjin after meeting an eccentric character named Hong Du-sik. The show details their budding romance and highlights the unique side characters’ lives and stories as well.
- The drama stars the popular actor Shin Min-a as the dentist Yoon Hye-jin and actor Kim Seon-ho as the carefree Hong Du-sik.
- According to Soompi, Shin told viewers before the final episode was released that she had “nothing but gratitude for the love” that was given to the drama. She added, “I had so much fun filming for the past five months that rather than it being bittersweet, I’m pretty sad. Thank you for showing love to both the ‘Shik-Hye’ couple.”
- Referencing the idea that the K-drama was “healing,” she said, “I hope that the drama will remain in everyone’s memories as one that gave them a warm vacation.”
- Kim also thanked viewers for watching “Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha.” He said about the drama: “Every day felt like a dream, and I was very touched. I have many memories of the filming being therapeutic for both the actors and all the staff. I hope that the viewers found the drama therapeutic as well.”
- Lee Sang-yi, who played romantic rival Director Ji, thanked viewers for their support and added, “Please always stay in good health.”
Love from viewers: “Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha” was loved by viewers from around the world due to the wholesome romance and three-dimensional characters.