Latest on the Virus
- Three men were captured on surveillance footage breaking into and burglarizing a Thai Tuk Tuk restaurant in Corona, California, on Thursday.
- When the building’s property owner tried to intervene in the robbery, the men allegedly pointed a gun to her head and attempted to take her phone and kidnap her.
- The restaurant owners followed the suspects on the 91 Freeway before the men eventually pulled over on the side of the freeway and ditched their vehicle.
- All three men, including the driver, were arrested. Their identities have not been released by officials.
- They are currently in custody with bail enhancements of $1 million.
Three men were arrested after robbing a Thai restaurant in California and attempting to kidnap the business’s property owner on Thanksgiving morning.
Two men wearing hoodies were captured on surveillance footage breaking into a Thai Tuk Tuk restaurant in the 700 block of West Sixth Street in Corona at around 4 a.m. on Thursday.
- An adorable otter in Japan accurately predicted Japan’s 2-1 victory against Germany in the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
- An 8-year-old river otter named Taiyo at the Maxell Aqua Park in Shinagawa, Tokyo, was brought out by his handler to predict a winner in the match between Japan and Germany.
- Taiyo had to choose between dropping a mini soccer ball in a blue bucket with the Japanese flag on it, a red one with the German flag and a yellow bucket labeled “draw.”
- The otter dropped the ball in Japan’s bucket, and the next day, the country defeated the four-time world champions 2-1.
- Japan previously brought out an otter to predict a World Cup match against Greece in 2014.
An adorable otter in Japan accurately predicted the country’s 2-1 victory against Germany at the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
The 8-year-old river otter named Taiyo at the Maxell Aqua Park in Shinagawa, Tokyo, was brought out by his handler to predict a winner in the match between Japan and Germany, Kyodo News reported.
- Daniel Kim, who posts fitness-related content on his TikTok account @deekimm, has found a regular collaborator in a woman named Cheri who his followers have dubbed “Gym Auntie.”
- Kim met Cheri after she accidentally walked into his shot as he was recording a workout session back in September.
- In the clip, which has been viewed over 7.6 million times, Cheri delightfully explains to Kim that she did not notice his camera as she was admiring his arms.
- The encounter drew an overwhelmingly positive response from commenters, who found the interaction between the two wholesome and adorable.
- A few days later, Kim shared a follow-up video that shows him sharing with Cheri that commenters have dubbed her “Gym Auntie.”
- Kim and Cheri have since been working out together in a series of collaboration videos Kim calls the “Gym Auntie series.”
An adorable encounter between two fitness enthusiasts has blossomed into a regular collaboration of wholesome content on social media.
Daniel Kim, a personal trainer in Orange County who posts fitness-related content on his TikTok account @deekimm, was recording a workout session back in September when a woman named Cheri accidentally walked into his shot.