Asian American actors George Takei and Olivia Munn stars in Hulu’s new animated series “Hit-Monkey.”
About the series: On Oct. 18, Hulu released an official trailer of its new original series from Marvel, “Hit-Monkey.”
- “Hit-Monkey,” produced by Marvel Television, is an adult animated series created by Will Speck and Josh Gordon that is based on the 2010 Marvel Comics of the same name.
- The plot follows Hit-Monkey, who is voiced by Fred Tatasciore, a Japanese snow macaque whose tribe was slaughtered, and his journey with the ghost of an American assassin named Bryce, voiced by Jason Sudeikis, in seeking revenge in Tokyo’s crime underworld.
- Takei is the voice actor for a kind politician while Munn voices for Akiko, the politician’s niece. They are also joined by Ally Maki and Nobi Nakanishi.
- The trailer reveals the connection between the titular character and Bryce as they wreak bloody havoc with guns and a suit.
- “Hit-Monkey” is set to premiere on Hulu Nov. 17.
Featured Image via Hulu