In Southern China, a man was hailed a hero after he caught a young boy falling from the third floor of a building.
What happened: On Oct. 9 in the city of Shangrao, a man caught a 5-year-old boy falling from the third floor of a building in an industrial park as seen on surveillance footage, reported Newsflare.
- The man who saved the boy was identified as Li Wenjun. He spotted the dangerous incident and ran to save him.
- According to the reports, the boy had been playing inside a closed hotel on the building’s third floor when he fell.
- While the 5-year-old suffered from minor injuries, Li suffered a broken nose and received eight stitches for a wound on his head.
Reactions: Li received praise on social media when NowThis News reposted the surveillance footage on Instagram.
- One user, whose comment received the most likes, said, “Talking about being at the right place at the right time,” with heart emojis.
- “Bless him,” another user commented.
- One person in the comment section took the post as a reminder of what must be done in incidents like this. He wrote, “people in America, take notes. Don’t just record with your phones, do something.”
Featured Image via Newsflare