A mother-and-son dancing duo from China has become a social media sensation for their head isolation moves.
Mad neck skills: The dancing duo’s impressive “neck isolation” moves have dazzled their audience both on and offline, according to Ink Stone News.
- The dancers, who hail from Liaoning Province, can move their bodies side to side while keeping their heads in one place.
- When they perform in public, people from the crowd would often try to dance with them.
- The videos of the dancing mom and son attracted millions of viewers on Chinese video-sharing apps as well as international platforms.
How it all started: The son, named Cui Xinxing, went viral earlier with his dancing skills, and became known as “the breakdancing uncle.”
- Cui’s earlier videos show him dancing in random locations such as a rice field, inside a mall or the streets.
- He continues his mission to spread the joy of dancing in his current profession as an online dance instructor.
- He now has over 7 million followers on his Chinese platform channels.