Fresno Man Returned to Burning Building to Rescue a Rack of Ribs

A hilarious video interview of a Fresno man who made sure to save his ribs after a fire broke out next door has gone viral.
The fire broke out on Tuesday at 3:00 a.m. at a Fresno apartment complex. Neighbor Robert Wright noticed the fire because he was outside barbecuing. He told KMPH Fox26 News photojournalist Ryan Hudgins:
“First thing, I got my kids, and I thought about my ribs. Like, I didn’t want my ribs to burn and stuff because I take pride in what I do, man.”
The mother and 6-year-old son whose apartment caught fire were able to escape through a back window and were hospitalized for smoke inhalation.
Share this Article
Your leading
Asian American
news source
© 2024 NextShark, Inc. All rights reserved.