K-pop boy group ENHYPEN is helping Los Angeles’
The Dodgers made an announcement
on Twitter on Aug. 18, saying that fans need to “wait and see” to find out which member of the septet will throw the pitch.
ENHYPEN recently achieved a new career milestone after their album “MANIFESTO: DAY 1” reached the No. 6 spot on the Billboard 200. This is the group’s first top 10 entry on the Billboard 200 chart and fourth overall following April 2021’s “Border: Carnival,” October 2021’s “Dimension: Dilemma” and January’s “Dimension: Answer,” all of which reached the top 20 of the chart.
ENHYPEN will embark on the U.S. portion of their “Manifesto” world tour starting in Anaheim, California, on Oct. 2 and ending in New York on Oct. 15.
The group’s planned U.S. dates and stops as of now are as follows:
- Oct. 2 in Anaheim, California | Honda Center
- Oct. 6 in Fort Worth, Texas | Dickies Arena
- Oct. 8 in Houston | Smart Financial Center
- Oct. 11 in Atlanta | Gas South Arena
- Oct. 13 in Chicago | Wintrust Arena
- Oct. 15 in New York City | Radio City Music Hall