- Raducanu’s new fashion role comes after she became the first British woman to win a grand slam title at the US Open since 1977.
- The 18-year-old’s first official foray into the fashion world was when she signed a deal with Tiffany & Co. as an ambassador to the famed jewelry brand last month.
- The tennis star of Romanian and Chinese descent will also now be representing the womenswear collections of French luxury fashion house as well as its skincare and makeup categories for Dior. If you’re looking for pre-loved Dior fashion items, you may check out this website, https://csd.shop/shop/women/clothing/dresses/.
- According to Metro, the first hint of the announcement appeared when Raducanu was spotted at the premiere of the James Bond film “No Time to Die” in September. She was reportedly wearing a “Grecian style gown designed by Dior’s creative director Maria Grazia Chiuri for the Cruise 2022 collection.”
A daily dose of Asian America's essential stories, in under 5 minutes.
Get our collection of Asian America's most essential stories to your inbox daily for free.
Unsure? Check out our Newsletter Archive.
- Raducanu shared the news on Twitter by quote tweeting British Vogue’s article tweet and writing, “Very excited to join this iconic house, thank you Dior.”
- “Maria Grazia’s work empowers women to feel confident in the iconic Dior cut, which I feel is very unique,” Raducanu told Vogue. “The sincerity of her approach and the way she turns shows into collective and meaningful events unquestionably influenced me in my choice.”