Ed Sheeran spoiled the title of the song he wrote for BTS on Instagram on Monday and fans are making fun of Big Hit Entertainment’s reaction to the spoiler.
Spoiler alert: During an interview with Most Requested Live on Sunday, Sheeran spilled that he was writing a song for BTS’ new record and called them “super cool guys.”
- BTS’ label Big Hit Music confirmed the news by issuing a statement that read, “It is true that Ed Sheeran is participating in BTS’ new song,” according to NME.
- During a Q&A session with his fans via Instagram stories, a fan asked, “Will we see Ed Sheeran and BTS together in the future?”
- “Yeah, I believe it’s their next single. It’s a song called ‘Permission to Dance’ and it’s very dance-y,” Sheeran responded.
- Another fan asked what his favorite BTS song was and he responded that it was their upcoming song.
- “OMG…I am seeing the whole label panic because of Ed. Namjoon would be so proud of him,” wrote one user.
- Several users shared memes about Big Hit Entertainment “waking up to knowing Ed spoiled the song.”
- “When Bighit thought they were safe because Namjoon was silent and not spoiling this comeback then there’s Ed Sheeran,” commented another fan.
- “I’m 100% sure they will send bighit rules later. Our Ed boy is spoiling everything. Please,” tweeted a commenter.
Featured Image via K Live