South Korean music label and collective DPR (Dream Perfect Regime) recently announced their stops across Asia, Australia and New Zealand for their 2022 “Regime World Tour” in partnership with tour promoters Kohai.
Member DPR Ian, born Christian Yu, shared an announcement via Twitter on Sunday.
DPR’s Asia-Pacific circuit of their tour will start in Tokyo on Nov. 25 and conclude in Sydney on Dec. 17. Tickets will go on sale on Aug. 12.
Their scheduled dates and venues are as follows:
- Nov. 25 in Tokyo at Zepp Haneda
- Nov. 27 in Taipei, Taiwan, at Zepp New Taipei
- Nov. 30 in Manila at Filinvest Tent
- Dec. 2 in Bangkok at Union Hall
- Dec. 4 in Singapore at Venue TBA
- Dec. 6 in Jakarta, Indonesia, at Tennis Istora Senayan
- Dec. 10 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, at Zepp Kuala Lumpur
- Dec. 13 in Auckland, New Zealand, at Auckland Town Hall
- Dec. 15 in Melbourne, Australia, at Forum
- Dec. 17 in Sydney at Big Top
Prior to the Asia-Pacific region, DPR’s upcoming world tour will take them to over 30 cities across North America, Latin America and Europe starting in September.