The teaser trailer for Netflix’s live-action adaptation of “Cowboy Bebop” highlights the characters’ banter and gives a first look into the antagonists in the show.
Trailer: Netflix released an official teaser trailer, titled “The Lost Session,” on Oct. 19 for its upcoming series “Cowboy Bebop.”
- The teaser stars the show’s main cast — John Cho as Spike Spiegel, Mustafa Shakir as Jet Black and Daniella Pineda as Faye Valentine — as they converse in between action-packed scenes while chasing bounties.
- In under three minutes, the teaser gives audiences a sneak peek into how the series might combine live-action slapstick humor and the colorful comic style of the original ‘90s dystopian anime Western.
- This is the second video for “Cowboy Bebop” that Netflix has released, following its release of the show’s opening credits on Sept. 25. The videos share the same retro filters, comical sound effects and original theme song — Yoko Kanno’s original track “Tank!”.
- The teaser precedes the arrival of the official trailer, which will be released in a week, according to the show’s Twitter account.
- The Netflix remake premieres on Nov. 19 and will run for 10 episodes.
The original anime cast will also reunite after 20 years to dub the new Netflix series.
Featured Image via Netflix