The new teaser for “Cowboy Bebop” revealed new details about the soundtrack, premiere season and resulted in fans geeking out about John Cho’s hair.
The teaser: Netflix released a “Cowboy Bebop” teaser on Twitter for their second day of Geeked Week featuring John Cho, Mustafa Shakir and Daniella Pineda on Thursday.
- The live-action adaptation finished filming in March and follows “misfit bounty hunters” as they embark on a journey to find the “galaxy’s most valuable criminals,” according to Deadline.
- The tweet announced that Yoko Kanno, the composer behind the original “Cowboy Bebop” anime, will be composing the soundtrack for the upcoming live-action series.
- Netflix also confirmed that the series will be premiering this fall.
Reactions to Cho’s hair: After the premiere of the teaser, fans took to Twitter to praise Cho’s new hairstyle.
- A user wrote that they will watch the series for “John Cho’s hair alone” and called it “perfect.” Some revealed that they “gasped”, and “lost their mind” after seeing the clips.
- “I am thinking about John Cho’s head of hair for the rest of the day so I trust you’ll respect my privacy in this very emotional time,” one user wrote.
- “AHHHH I JUST SAW THE CLIPS OF JOHN CHO’S HAIR FOR COWBOY BEBOP AND I HAVE ASCENDED,” exclaimed another user.
- One person commented that she was originally against a live-action remake but “John Cho’s new hair has won me and makes it all worth it.” Another wrote that “John Cho as Spike Spiegel might make me flatline.”