A daily dose of Asian America's essential stories, in under 5 minutes.
Get our collection of Asian America's most essential stories to your inbox daily for free.
Unsure? Check out our Newsletter Archive.
- She has also become less active on social media in the past two years, labeling both her Twitter and Instagram as “defunct.”
- Her relationship with Kattner has also been mostly kept under wraps.
- As of this writing, no other information about the child has been revealed.
- A source cited by E! News noted that the couple was so excited and happy about the new baby.
- Wu has addressed the controversy and has expressed she has no ill feelings against those who criticized her at its height in 2018.
- “They make this assumption that every single one of my boyfriends has been white based on the one boyfriend they saw on my social media, the one I was dating when I started my account,” Constance said via Hollywood Reporter.
- She lamented Asian women like her have become the “unfortunate target” of anger born from a “deeper issue.”