With Christmas just around the corner, it’s safe to say we’re officially in the winter months.
Especially for those of us living in Asian households with strict “no heater” rules, there really is no colder place on Earth than our own living rooms. We’re all too familiar with having to wear several layers of sweaters, coats and socks inside of our own homes during this time of year.
While turning off appliances and turning down the heater can be a great step towards being more environmentally conscious, it’s not ideal to be able to see your own breath inside the house.
If you’re shopping for someone who is desperate to keep warm this winter, here are 10 gift ideas to keep everyone cozy and prevent hypothermia.
1. This rechargeable hand warmer that lasts a hell of a lot longer than those disposable options.
2. This adorable Totoro hot water bottle waist pouch that can keep your hands and tummy warm at the same time.
3. These USB-powered heated s’mores slippers when boring old socks just aren’t good enough.
4. This USB heated cashmere scarf to keep you looking stylish and warm even during awful winter storms.
5. This fuzzy, oversized teddy bear hoodie perfect for cozy nights in with hot chocolate.
6. This convenient mug warmer because in a house that feels more like a freezer, even a boiling hot cup of coffee goes freezing cold in a matter of minutes.
7. These insanely cute, rechargeable hand warmers to keep your hands toasty while getting work done.
8. This mini, plug-in space heater that also doubles as a night light.
9. This heated blanket that will keep your bed warm way before you even climb in because no one likes a freezing cold bed.
10. This heated pet bed because it would be cruel to leave your fur baby to freeze on their own!
Many people might not know this, but NextShark is a small media startup that runs on no outside funding or loans, and with no paywalls or subscription fees, we rely on help from our community and readers like you.
Everything you see today is built by Asians, for Asians to help amplify our voices globally and support each other. However, we still face many difficulties in our industry because of our commitment to accessible and informational Asian news coverage.
We hope you consider making a contribution to NextShark so we can continue to provide you quality journalism that informs, educates, and inspires the Asian community. Even a $1 contribution goes a long way. Thank you for supporting NextShark and our community.