- The meal also comes with cajun and sweet chili sauces inspired by recipes from McDonald’s South Korea.
- Customers can order through the McDonald’s app, at participating McDonald’s, through Drive-Thru or via McDelivery until June 20.
- The meal is the latest in the fast-food giant’s Famous Orders program, following last year’s partnerships with Travis Scott and J Balvin.
- The collaboration will also include four weeks of exclusive digital content featuring the band – get your behind-the-scenes dose of BTS on the McDonald’s app.
A daily dose of Asian America's essential stories, in under 5 minutes.
Get our collection of Asian America's most essential stories to your inbox daily for free.
Unsure? Check out our Newsletter Archive.
- From 7 p.m. EST, the official BTS x McDonald’s merch line will be available on the WeVerse Shop app. The head-to-toe collection includes hats, Sweet Chili and Cajun sauce tote bags, hoodies, purple bathrobes, socks and sandals.
- “I also thought we could create synergy together, so we jumped right on it,” he added.
- When asked which McDonald’s outlet he goes to, Suga said, “I have my usual McDonald’s spot that I go to the most, but I also go to different locations when we are on tour.”
- Because they all have lived together, V said they have similar favorites — Chicken McNuggets, fries, and cajun and sweet chili sauce.