Christmastime is upon us which means it’s officially the most wonderful time of the year. But with it comes the stress of trying to find the perfect presents for your friends and family members.
Lucky for you, if any of the people you’re shopping for can’t go a single day without boba, we’ve got you covered. Here are 17 gifts any boba obsessed person will love this Christmas — you might even be tempted to get some of these for yourself!
1. You can have your boba and wear it too with these adorable handmade earrings.
Available on Amazon for $15.99
2. Can’t choose between your love of corgis and your love of boba? With these cushion covers you don’t have to.
Available on Amazon for $16.99
3. This BPA-free, insulated tumbler is perfect for that woke, tree-hugger boba lover. You may be drinking your wallet dry but at least you’re helping the environment. Good on you.
Available on Amazon for $14.95
4. These comfortable and stylish men’s designer boba socks fit men’s shoe sizes 7-13 and are the perfect ABG magnets.
Available on Amazon for $16.95
5. If you want to take your boba obsession to the next level, these vegan handmade soap bars will be the perfect addition to your daily routine. This boba soap contains essential oils and is scented with vanilla with a hint of milk and ginger.
Available on Etsy for $7.00
6. Show your bestie a bit of love with this “bes-teas” t-shirt that comes in five different colors. And why not get yourself a matching one while you’re at it?
Available on Amazon for $19.99
7. This boba slime is perfect for any ASMR-loving boba addict in your life, plus its a great stress reliever.
Available on Amazon for $7.99
8. This adorable travel makeup bag is an absolute essential for boba and makeup lovers who are always on the go.
Available on Amazon for $7.78
9. If you’re shopping for a baby this Christmas, remember to start them young with this 100% food grade silicone boba teether. They’ll be the coolest baby on the block, no doubt.
Available on Amazon for $8.62
10. Decorate your laptop and stationary with these “kawaii” cat/boba vinyl stickers to keep you entertained during all those painfully long lectures or meetings.
Available on Amazon for $4.00
11. Although this purse isn’t actually big enough to store your boba, it’s perfect for carrying your phone, keys and wallet.
Available on Amazon for $15.99
12. Yes. Boba candles are real and what kind of monster wouldn’t want them? These soy candles smell of frosted mint leaves, marshmallows and coriander on a base of cedarwood and baltic amber with approximately 40 Christmas tree scented pearls at the bottom. The best part? You get two fragrances in one candle – as it burns towards the bottom, the boba will melt introducing a new smell.
Available on Etsy for $25.00
13. Treat your workaholic friend to this boba stress ball for those days when they’re way too busy to grab actual boba.
Available on Amazon for $18.10
14. If “my cup is always half full as long as it’s boba” is your mantra, this “boba optimist” t-shirt will be your new wardrobe essential.
Available for $27.99
15. Anyone with an unhealthy boba obsession probably spends half of their wages on their favorite drink so what could be more fitting than a boba wallet?
Available on Amazon for $12.99
16. Wear this hand painted pin on your coat with your friend to let others know of your unhealthy obsession.
Available on Amazon for $8.00
17. This watch would make a great gift for that fashionista boba-lover in your life. Whether it’s 10 a.m. or 10 p.m., this little gem will remind them that there is no such thing as a bad time to grab boba.
Available on Amazon for $25.69
Editor’s Note: NextShark could get a small commission on any products you purchase below (we gotta keep the lights on here somehow)