Blackpink’s Rosé stars in a YouTube trailer for the company’s upcoming climate change campaign event.
Climate Change Action: On Oct. 18, YouTube Originals released the trailer for its upcoming special “Dear Earth,” featuring Blackpink’s Rosé.
- “Dear Earth” is a global celebration of the Earth set to premiere on Oct. 23 at 2 p.m. PST on the YouTube Originals channel.
- “Our generation has to come together,” Rosé stated in the trailer. “We must work towards saving the Earth.”
- According to Billboard, the event will aim to inspire viewers to help make Earth a healthier and more sustainable planet as well as it will educate them on how to solve climate change issues.
- “Dear Earth” will feature well-known climate activists, creators and celebrities — including former president Barack Obama, Billie Eilish, Jaden Smith, Bretman Rock and Blackpink — who will share the latest in innovation, technology and the sustainable revolution.
- Blackpink was recently appointed by the United Nations as an advocate for its Sustainable Development Goals for #ClimateAction and are the only K-pop artists to be part of the “Dear Earth” campaign as special speakers and musical performers.
Featured Image via YouTube Originals