16 Adorable Asian Stationery Supplies Under $20 to Make School And Work Actually Interesting
Feeling the weekday blues?
Whether you’re looking for a pencil case that looks like a carrot or erasers that look like macaroons, we’ve got a few goodies to make your days a bit more bearable.
1. These mini milk carton erasers are scented with fruit juice, strawberry, grape, chocolate, and milk. Sadly, just because they smell edible, doesn’t mean they are edible.
Available on Amazon for $6.94
2. If you want to add a pop of color to your drab old desk, these vibrant pill capsules contain small pieces of paper inside them so you can write little notes to yourself or gift them to someone else.
Available on Amazon for $11.99
3. If you have an unhealthy obsession with kitten toe beans, these adorable sticky notes will definitely keep your inner crazy cat lady very happy.
Available on Amazon for $9.92
4. If cat paws just aren’t cute enough for you, this plush Totoro pencil container sure as hell will be. Who could say no to that face?
5. If you’re into the whole millennial pink and blue, watercolor aesthetic these sticky notes are sure to make your notebook look like something straight out of a minimalist Instagram account.
Available on Amazon for $9.62
6. Are you even Asian if you’ve never had one of these pens? These ballpoint pens have pendants full of mini oranges, watermelons, apples, kiwis and strawberries. Why would you ever want to use a boring old pen again?
Available on Amazon for $4.96
7. Freak your classmates or coworkers out with these hilarious pork belly, carrot and cabbage pencil cases. We can’t guarantee you’ll look stylish but we can promise you’ll be the center of attention.
8. These correction fluids could easily be mistaken for a set of decorative stickers. Next time you want to make your spelling errors look cute AF, all you’ll have to do is reach for one of these.
Available on Amazon for $15.50
9. Corgis and boba. Could there be a more perfect combination? Probably not.
Available on Amazon for $15.12
10. This may look like a normal backpack but don’t be fooled. This is actually a pencil case to store your stationery. Basically, it’s a smaller backpack that goes inside your normal backpack.
11. Not into paper bookmarks? No problem. These tiny silicone sprout bookmarks can do the job just as well.
Available on Amazon for $12.35
12. If you’re tired of writing on plain white paper, why not switch things up with these quirky notepads that look just like planks of wood?
Available on Amazon for $12
13. Keeping a real pet plant is so much effort, so get this plant-shaped pen set instead. They look great and you’ll never have to worry about watering them.
Available on Amazon for $15.88
14. What Asian girl didn’t collect these erasers as a kid? Treat your inner child to this set of 15 Japanese fruits and sweets erasers.
Available on Amazon for $11.16
15. If you prefer to keep things simplistic, modern and functional, this pencil case can also be used as a passport wallet and makeup case — perfect for adulting.
Available on Amazon for $12.98
16. For all of the uwu meme lovers out there, these mini pill-shaped highlighters come in six colors and are small enough to all fit inside a small pouch.
Available on Amazon for $2.99
Editor’s Note: NextShark could get a small commission on any products you purchase below (we gotta keep the lights on here somehow)
Share this Article
Share this Article