3. So Nokia phones are like the polar opposite — looks like shit but will withstand a nuclear holocaust and still be able to play caterpillar.
4. That’s pretty deep, actually.
5. Flat Earthers: 0, Filipinos: 1
6. Hidden catch, or catch of the day is hiding (behind rocks)?
7. But then it would just be a buffalo 🙁
8. That needed like two layers of translation.
9. Step 3: ??? Step 4: Profit.
10. Crayola people.
11. I really, REALLY want to know the backstory behind this one.
12. Now I feel all deflated.
13. Aw jeez, same.
14. Kinda depends on the person… and smile.
15. So what was that, like 2 years ago? 30? 900? Like when did tigers give up smoking, or even start for that matter?
16. Suddenly I’m super into gardening.
Support our Journalism with a Contribution
Many people might not know this, but despite our large and loyal following which we are immensely grateful for, NextShark is still a small bootstrapped startup that runs on no outside funding or loans.
Everything you see today is built on the backs of warriors who have sacrificed opportunities to help give Asians all over the world a bigger voice.
However, we still face many trials and tribulations in our industry, from figuring out the most sustainable business model for independent media companies to facing the current COVID-19 pandemic decimating advertising revenues across the board.
We hope you consider making a contribution so we can continue to provide you with quality content that informs, educates and inspires the Asian community.
Even a $1 contribution goes a long way. Thank you for everyone’s support. We love you all and can’t appreciate you guys enough.