You may not have heard of Chen Guangbiao, but this man possess the best business card known to man. He’s one of the top 400 richest people in China, wants to buy The New York Times for $1 Billion, and is known for his “flashy philanthropy”, where he makes high-profiled charity donations. How could you not love this guy?
Chen’s business card (shown above), is one of the promotional materials he gives out whenever he meets a U.S. journalist. Some of the titles he has listed in the card include:
- Most Influential Person of China
- Most Prominent Philanthropist of China
- China Moral Leader
- China Earthquake Rescue Hero
- Most Well-known and Beloved Chinese Role Model
- China Top Ten Most Honorable Volunteer
- Most Charismatic Philanthropist of China
- China Low Carbon Emission Environmental Protection Top Advocate
- China Foremost Environmental Preservation Demolition Expert
While we’re not entirely sure who can vouch for these listed titles, it’s clear that we all have a lot to learn from Chen Guangbio on the art of business card presentation.