This will be the handsome 30-year-old’s first ever feature film, according to IMDb.
A trained hairstylist turned travel presenter, Golding has hosted shows like “Welcome to the Railworld Japan”, “Without Boundaries”, “Now Everybody Can Travel To New Zealand”, and began his career on 8TV’s variety show “Quickie”.
He is of English and Iban descent and was raised in England, but now resides in Singapore and Malaysia.
People often mistake Golding for a model, but he admitted in a 2015 interview with Star2 that he feels “very awkward” during photoshoots.
“I don’t know what to do with my arms, they’re just so gangly. If it’s not moving pictures, I’m really bad at it. I’m getting flustered just thinking about it,” he said with a laugh.
We beg to differ, you sexy, photogenic dreamboat. Check out why we think the “Crazy Rich Asians” actor is daddy as f**k:
2. He’s great with kids, which makes him even more alluring.
3. He has an impeccable sense of style.
He’s constantly in a perfectly-fitting suit.
Here he is posing in a suit with the star of “Suits”, the equally attractive Patrick J. Adams.
4. There is nothing hotter than a guy with a dog…
… Or a cat.
5. He tries to stay in shape by doing yoga.
6. If you’re looking for a travel companion, Henry is your man.
7. Squad goals on fleek.
Just dudes being bros:
8. He’s a feminist.
9. Even covered in mud, he looks hot.
10. We know where he gets his dad bod.
11. He’s an “Adventure Time” fan, which is always a winner in our book.
12. He races motorcycles, which means he has strong-ass legs.
13. Men with tattoos make our knees weak.
14. Darth Henry has a nice ring to it. Who doesn’t find bad boys irresistible?
15. Unfortunately, he’s taken. Sorry, ladies and gentlemen.
The Malaysian heartthrob tied the knot with his gorgeous Italian-Taiwanese girlfriend, Liv Lo, in Sarawak back in August.
Golding also takes his duties as godfather seriously and loves her as if she were his own child.
Directed by Jon M. Chu, “Crazy Rich Asians” will also feature “Fresh Off the Boat” star Constance Wu as Chinese-American economics professor Rachel Chu, who travels to Singapore with her boyfriend, Nick, to attend his best friend’s wedding.
Michelle Yeoh is set to play Nick’s controlling mother, Eleanor Young, who disapproves of her son’s relationship.
Rachel discovers that her boyfriend comes from an extremely wealthy family in Singapore and every single woman in his hometown is envious of her and wants to be held by Nick’s “gangly” arms.
We don’t blame them.
NextShark is a leading source covering Asian American News and Asian News including business, culture, entertainment, politics, tech and lifestyle.