We are NextShark, the largest Asian American digital publication in the world. We reach up to 15 million people each week across our platforms, and we are looking for someone passionate in serving the AAPI community with the daily news we need to know and content that inspires pride, positivity, and strength in our community.
What will you do?
- Create context daily based on news articles produced by staff
- Manage and produce content for TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Snap, etc.
- Pitch and execute unique video content ideas
What do you need to have?
- 2 – 4 years in video editing and producing short-form content
- A “good eye” for current social media trends
- Passion for all things concerning the Asian/Asian American community.
Interested? Here’s what to do next and provide the following:
- Send us an email to hireme at nextshark dot com with a subject line:
- Create a vertical video that best sells why we should hire you
- Resume + past works if available
- Social media links you are comfortable sharing
- Desired hourly rate range
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org