We are NextShark, the largest Asian American digital publication in the world. We reach up to 15 million people each week across our platforms, and we are looking for someone passionate in serving the AAPI community with the daily news we need to know and content that inspires pride, positivity, and strength in our community.
What will you do?
- Copyedit articles for spelling, grammar and clarity (we release up to 15 a day)
- Fact-check points and verify sources
- Pitch editors with article topics for opportunities to write for our site.
What do you need to have?
- 2 – 3 years in writing, editing, and/or journalism
- MUST BE AMAZING AT CATCHING AND FIXING SPELLING AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.
- Passion for all things concerning the Asian/Asian American community.
Interested? Here’s what to do next and provide the following:
- Send us an email to hireme at nextshark dot com with a subject line: I’m your copyeditor!
- A maximum of 300 words on why you are the ideal candidate
- Resume and past works
- Social media links you are comfortable sharing
- Optional: desired hourly rate
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com